Stamp Club is a fabulous group of women who get together once a month for a special FREE class.
It is a great way to earn free Hostess Benefits without having to organise your own workshop - I do all the organising & provide the venue!
How Does Stamp Club Work?
Each month one member of the club is the "Hostess" & she receives all of the Hostess Benefits for that month's order.
As a Stamp Club member you are obligated to spend $60 per month on current Stampin' Up! product of your choice.
What Happens at Stamp Club?
One word - FUN! Each month the same group of women get together for a fun class which is tailored to your stamping ability & what you like. It is very relaxed & lots of fun. We have our class then everyone places their orders & we finish up with supper provided by that month's Hostess.
What do I Get When I Join Stamp Club?
- A Free class each month tailored to your abilities
- A fun night out with like minded people
- A Minimum of $55 in Free Product when you are Hostess
What Happens When I am Hostess?
- All you need to do is turn up & provide supper.
- You can bring friends with you to increase your sales or bring orders from your friends.
- Once the orders are tallied, you get to choose what Free Product you would like as your Hostess Gifting just like at an In-Home Workshop.
- Stamp Club usually has 6 members & runs for 6 months.
- We have a break over Christmas.
- You do not need to know anyone in the club, but you soon will!
- If you are unable to make Stamp Club, you are expected to place your order with me before the class so it is fair on the other Hostess's. I can put a make 'n' take pack in with your order so you don't miss out on the project.
- You need to pick your order up from my house.
The Next Stamp Club Starts Soon, so Contact Me Now to Reserve Your Spot!