Saturday, July 14, 2012

Roar! (That Means Happy Birthday in Dinosaur)

Pin It

2012-01-07 002 004

This is a card I made for my nephew James’ birthday.  He is 10 & loves Stampin’ Up!.  He has a pretty good knowledge of our product too, especially which adhesive to use for what & the Big Shot. 

I used Old Olive & Perfectly Plum card stock & DSP.  I put the DSP through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  I love how this folder adds texture & a bit of distressing, completely changing the look of the polka dot DSP.  I stamped the dinosaurs from the Dinoroar stamp set with Black Staz-On & then coloured them with Watercolour Wonder Crayons.  Now, even boys need a bit of bling in their life so I added a touch of Dazzling Diamonds to highlight the dinosaurs.

Happy Stamping

Ann

Pin It

1 comment:

Stamp with Angela said...

Great card. Perfect for a boy. I love the textured background.

Click Below To Contact Me