Monday, August 30, 2010

Oh La La!

Pin It

I just love this new Artistic Etchings Stamp Set.  It is so versatile – you can use it for backgrounds, scrapbooking, travel, vintage – just let your imagination go wild!  This 6 piece set is priced at just $40.95 or wood mount or $32.95 for clear mount.

P1010051This card uses only 3 colours – Very Vanilla, Real Red & Basic Black.  The background texture is created using the new Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder ($19.50) & the Top Note Die ($52.50). {please excuse the reflection, I had already bagged this card before I remembered to take a photo!}

P1010043This card features a really effective but simple masking technique.  Firstly I stamped the images in Black Staz-On.  I then masked each image & sponged from the edge of the mask inwards.  Finally I embossed the whole layer using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

Happy Stamping

Ann Wills

Pin It

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

For a minute there with a title like that I feared the worst - great cards though

Click Below To Contact Me