Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hello Baby!

Pin It

I don’t normally buy the baby stamp sets – I make my sister buy them instead because she has a new & used baby gear shop (Potential Unlimited in Northcote Point) – but when I saw the new Baby Bundle Stamp Set and the Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel, I just had to have them!

P1010066 I made the card itself using the Movers & Shapers Die in the Big Shot This die not only cuts out the perfect size card, but you can also change the window shape & move the window to where ever you want it on the card.  Don’t you just love the wee baby peeping out the window!

Open the card & there you find the invite details.

P1010067

Baby Bundle is available in the new catalogue from 1 Sep.  It is a 16 piece set (including a teddy bear!) and is priced at  $59.95 for wood mount or $47.95 fro clear mount (that’s only $3 per stamp, what a bargain!)

The next card features the Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel ($19.50).  I used the Top Note Die in the Big Shot to make the “frame” & the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder to create the textured background.  I then used the wheel to stamp the base image.  I then rolled the wheel on another piece of Whisper White Card Stock, coloured the images using a blender pen, cut them out & used Stampin’ Dimensionals to make them “pop”. The finishing touch is a drop or two of Crystal Effects & of course some Dazzling Diamonds.

P1010068

Happy Stamping

Ann Wills

Pin It

1 comment:

Paula Dobson said...

Gorgeous Ann! I had to get the Baby Tees too, just too cute not to have eh?

Click Below To Contact Me