Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oh Lovely Pussycat, How Lovely am I?

Pin It

My C is For Cat stamp set has had a bit of a work out lately.  It is great for reflection stamping on Glossy Cardstock.

sweet treats 018 (Small)I’ve used Elegant Eggplant for the border and then mounted the card on So Saffron CS.  I’ve also added some black ribbon for the cat to sit on like a wharf.  The background has all been sponged with multiple colours and then a White Gel Pen has been used to add highlights.

I have had a number of requests about how I make these reflection cards, so I will be putting a tutorial together over the next week – stay tuned!

su 039 (Small)This is a birthday card I made for a friend.  I’ve also used the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set and Chit Chat Rub-Ons from the Summer Mini.

Thanks for Looking

Ann Wills

Pin It

No comments:

Click Below To Contact Me