Friday, January 22, 2010

I {Heart} Hearts for Haiti

Pin It

One thing that really makes me proud to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, is how they always help out with good causes.  Last year we raised funds for the bush fires in Australia and for breast cancer, now we are raising funds for American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund.

If you have a look at our Founder Shelli's Blog, you will see that SU! in the USA have already made up and distributed 5,000 Hygiene Kits.

It is so sad watching the news every night and seeing all Haitians who’s lives have been disrupted or taken due magnitude 7.0 earthquake that devastated Haiti on 12 January, 2010.

If you would like to lend a helping hand, here’s what you can do:

From now until 28 February 2010, $2 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set you sell will be donated to the American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need.

I {Heart} Heart 001

I love this set.  I haven’t had a play with it yet, but when I do, I will put up some samples.  The great thing is, that it co-ordinates with the Full Heart and Heart to Heart Punches ($35.95 each).

If you would like to purchase this set and help out with Haiti Disaster Relief, please Contact Me.

Happy Stamping

Ann Wills

Pin It

No comments:

Click Below To Contact Me