Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Birthday Drive-By

Pin It
I just can’t get enough of Water Colour Paper!  Stampin’ Up!’s water colour paper is made from 100% cold pressed cotton & you just can’t get the same result with cheaper products – I’ve tried!
This paper gives you plenty of time for blending & you can just add some more water to spread out or lighten your colours.  I’ve also found that if you make a big boo boo, you can saturate it & mop it up with a paper towel.  It is great for your creativity as you never know what the end result will be.  On the card below, I have only used one colour for the hills – Always Artichoke – but as it has spread & I’ve added water to some areas & more ink to others, the colour has separated & I’ve ended up with some browns in there too.
I used Blender Pens for the truck and Aqua Painters for the rest.  Highlighting has been done with my trusty White Gel Pen & of course some Dazzling Diamonds.  I’ve added the final touch with a frame from our Hodgepodge Hardware Kit.

su 037 (Small)
Thanks for Looking
Ann Wills
Pin It

No comments:

Click Below To Contact Me