Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Few Samples From Our New Spring Mini Catalogue

Pin It
I've had a great time playing with all the new stamps and accessories and they were certainly a hit at my launch party yesterday. Here are a few samples that I have made. If you would like to know how to make any of them, please feel free to Contact Me

I have more that I need to photograph, so keep checking over the next few days.







This is the card that we made at my launch party. It uses the new Great Friend set, which is so versatile and very well priced at just $37.95!






Sense of Time ($46.95) is a fantastic set for scrapbooking and for more masculine cards, which can sometimes be challenging.







I love the simplicity of this card using the Tree Trimmings set ($28.95).
Pin It

No comments:

Click Below To Contact Me