Monday, July 20, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Pin It
Hi Everyone
Wow, what a busy week, what with classes, the SENZ papercraft show and of course lots of stamping, my poor husband has hardly seen me!
I have made lots of new samples to show you though.



These 2 cards have been made using the 5th Avenue stamp set. I have stamped the image on vellum card stock and then embossed it in white. I then coloured the back of the image using Stampin' Markers and finally covered the front of the image in Dazzling Diamonds.

This card, using the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set, I copied from our demonstrator newletter. I love the colour combination of Chococlate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Pixie Pink.


Yes, another Rustic Rooster! I double embossed this image to get multiple layers of colour on his tail. The background had been sponged with multiple colours.


C is for Cat and P is for Paws, this was one of my "just got to have" stamp sets!









Pin It

No comments:

Click Below To Contact Me