Thursday, June 11, 2009

Super Stamper Club

Pin It
Would You Like Some FREE Stamps?

Then Join my Super Stamper Club!


Finding it hard to budget for all of the stamps and accessories on your Dream List?

Super Stamper Club is a great way to budget for your purchases over an 8 month period and receive lots of free goodies.

When you join the club, you will commit to a minimum purchase of $45* per month, for 8 months. You can choose to spend your $45* on any products in the current catalogue.


How Does This Benefit Me?

As well as the product you choose to purchase you will receive:

e A Free 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalogue (or a Classic Stampin’ Pad of your choice if you already have a catalogue)

e A Free class each month with your Super Stamper Club members


e You will receive the Hostess Benefits for 1 of the 8 months without having to host a workshop. This will include:

e A Free Hostess stamp set of your choice

e A minimum of $35 Free product of your choice


The monthly class will be held at my home and all of your project supplies will be included.
If you can’t make the class, I will send you a kit so that you will not miss out.

The order of the Hostesses will be determined by the order of membership.


When Do I Order?

You will need to place your order at the end of our monthly group gathering. I will let you know the date of our first meeting once your group has 8 members.

If you can’t make it to the meeting, I will need your order on or before the meeting each month. You may call or email me with your order.

You can pay by cash, direct deposit, cheque or credit card.

How Do I Get My Order?
Your order will arrive approximately 2 weeks later. You may pick your order up from my home, or I will deliver it if arranged.


What If I Want To Spend More?
You can of course spend more than the $45* minimum purchase if you choose. Or you may choose to become a “double member” and purchase a minimum of $90* per month and receive the Hostess Benefits twice in the 8 months.


If you would like to join, or would like further information, please Contact Me
* + 5% Shipping & Handling
Pin It

No comments:

Click Below To Contact Me